DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Nashville SC Mascot, Tempo the Coyote, in day-to-day operations and maintain appearance schedule.
- Help with match day activities such as match day skit and outfit planning, creation of props, and potential participation as plant in skits.
- Assist in planning and execution of all things Tempo’s Band (Kids Club) including events, promotions, roster, etc.
- Capture content for mascot social media.
- Attend mascot appearances as a handler.
- Help create a fun and engaging environment for Tempo the Coyote fans.
- Work closely with Mascot Coordinator to research and create new mascot opportunities for fans in key areas such as social media, match day involvement, community engagement, and appearance structure.
- Please note this is not a costumed/performance position.
- Knowledge and interest in sports.
- Knowledge and interest in mascots.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in social media.
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for collegecredit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week.
- Available to work all Home Matches.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.