Job Title: Digital Website Coordinator
Job Reports To: Marketing Manager
Status: Full Time
The Digital Website Coordinator cares for the programming and editorial integrity of NashvillePredators.com, the Official Preds app, the Predators Official Podcast and the contents therein. The role is focused on maintaining the quality and quantity of the content to provide a best-in-class status for the brand. Attention to detail, accuracy, collaboration and efficiency are key traits to be successful in this role.
- This individual will be charged with daily editorial management of NashvillePredators.com and related websites including text, video, graphics and photography in support of the organization’s initiatives and conveying information to key audiences.
- Assist with programming the Official Preds app to leverage push notifications and content placements to drive fan engagement.
- Maintain and build interior NashvillePredators.com pages for the organization’s various departments, including ticketing, community relations, guest experience and more.
- Collaborate with National Hockey League digital entities to maintain League-controlled webpages, including roster, schedule, stats and more.
- Collaborate with Predators corporate partnerships team to traffic sponsored website assets, including pre-roll video, banner advertisements, homepage takeovers and more.
- Maintain the overall integrity of NashvillePredators.com and its contents through backreading, editing and review.
- Write accurate headlines and descriptions for videos and podcasts.
- Provide backend support for livestreams to NashvillePredators.com, the Official Preds App and across social platforms.
- Facilitate the tracking of content series and inventory, and by extension, their distribution across the Preds’ digital platforms. This could include photos, videos, podcasts, articles and more.
- Participate with teams internally and externally in the creation and distribution of content that best activates new audiences.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience developing or managing content for websites with multiple audiences; experience in a sports role is preferred.
- Experience with a Content Management System (CMS) required.
- Experience with Forge and YinzCam Content Management Systems a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks during a typical workday. In sports, this may translate to non-traditional hours.
- Strong grammar knowledge, including AP Style.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and optimization.
- Ability to work extended hours and flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Typing, listening, reading.
- Laptop computer, Adobe Creative Cloud, Forge CMS, Yinzcam CMS, Microsoft Office.
Preds Perks: | In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, all full-time employees of the Nashville Predators and entities are eligible for Preds Perks. These currently include the following: Competitive pay, referral bonuses, 401K eligibility, priority access to event presales, tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, premium pay for overnight shifts, 19+ days of paid time off each year, Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Nashville Predators is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected] to request an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.