Our mission at the Minnesota Vikings is to Advance the Vikings legacy through the passionate pursuit of excellence.
We strive to achieve, we put the team first, we seek to learn, we exhibit high character, and we are committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment.
SUMMARY: The Minnesota Vikings are seeking a Partnership Activation Coordinator. This position will coordinate the execution and activation of our partnership agreements and assist in special projects, while collaborating with all key stakeholders to advance the goals and priorities of the Minnesota Vikings organization and the Revenue & Marketing departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and execute partner contractual elements in a timely manner and with a high level of attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional marketing team to develop, maintain and execute partner programs within the integrated marketing calendar
- Coordinate corporate partner relationships by executing partner marketing and sponsorship elements, including but not limited to: radio and TV advertising, print, digital and social media integrations, permanent and digital signage, pre-game and in-game promotions, special events, partner trips, community events, autographed items, appearances/promotions, etc.
- Manage inventory including but not limited to: radio and TV advertising, radio scripting and live reads, print, In-stadium digital assets
- Work closely with all stakeholders to develop long term strategy for inventory management
- Manage gameday photographer and liaison to photography asset manager
- Coordinate logistical elements of gameday and event activations, working closely with the Events, Game Operations and Vikings Entertainment Network
- Assist in the preparation of department presentations
- Provide general administrative support such as supporting partner recaps, preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking meeting notes as needed
- Develop, coordinate and assist with special projects including game day hospitality, external events and departmental outings
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of new ideas/opportunities that drive new revenue and upsell opportunities
- Provide consistent communication and status updates to partners and the Vikings’ internal team
- Conduct and summarize industry research into trends and best practices to inform the development of partner activation strategies and new business proposals
- Provide support for department staff and initiatives as needed
- Extremely customer focused (with both external and internal clients)
- Strong work ethic and the ability to be strategic under pressure
- 1+ year(s) of experience in sponsorship service/activation or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivelant experience
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Available to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours, on-site events
The Minnesota Vikings are committed to creating and sustaining a culture for you. Whoever you are, we are an organization that embraces and empowers people of all backgrounds and experiences and incorporate diversity, equity, and inclusion into the foundation of everything we do. We are proud to have a culture that empowers our people to harness their uniqueness to develop their full potential as a contributor to the success of the organization and the communities we serve. The Minnesota Vikings are an equal opportunity employer, and we continue to commit to creating equitable opportunities by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.