Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with all sales functions including special ticket sales programs, ticket sales mailings, group/season ticket benefit/rewards, conduct sales calls, assist with online ticket sales programs including theme nights, generate and analyze sales reports using Microsoft Office products, and assist ticket sales team with game day duties.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Must be available to work game nights, weekends, and non-game events (i.e. State Fair, Target Field Movie Nights, etc.).
- Valid driver's license and vehicle is preferred.
- Able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: February 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.