Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead and manage the initial sales process for new leads, event inquiries and site visits with prospective clients.
- Assist the Manager, Event Sales with local marketing events, tradeshows, and selling of Target Field as an event venue.
- Develop event portfolio by owning assigned events from initial inquiry through entirety of event lifecycle.
- Additional responsibilities & duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
- Knowledge of or interest in event/venue sales, event planning, and marketing/promotions is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and a self-starter who is motivated to help the team succeed.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work extended hours, evenings, and weekends as required.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - December 2024.
Hours: 36 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.