Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate and execute various in-stadium and out-of-stadium fan engagement initiatives, including, but not limited to, theme night activations, giveaways and promotions, first pitches, and more.
- Manage the continued development, implementations, execution, engagement, and growth of T.C. Sluggers Kids Club and the Armed Forces Flag Raising Program.
- Assist with Authentications and retail as needed throughout the season.
- Partner with the Senior Manager on other tasks as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work long hours and weekends as required.
- Able to lift 35 pounds as needed.
Time Commitment: February 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 30 hours/week, including all Twins home games.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.