Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist the Authentics Manager in planning authentic game-used memorabilia collections and autograph signings with players.
- Develop marketing collateral and support for authentic memorabilia.
- Assist in the management of all inventories related to game-used and autographed memorabilia, including the game-day kiosk, online auctions, and corporate sales.
- Assist with theme night and promotion events as needed.
Required Experience and Education:
- Must be pursuing or recently received a Bachelor's degree in business, sports management, marketing, or similar field.
- Knowledge of past and current Minnesota Twins players, as well as other players around Major League Baseball.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated record keeping, organizing, planning, and multitasking.
- At least 1 year of experience with retail, memorabilia, or sports game-used item programs.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week; including all Twins home games (including holidays).
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.