The Business Analyst will play an integral role in the Partnerships Department through analyzing, implementing, interpreting, presenting, and communicating data to enhance processes, decision-making, and outcomes across the Los Angeles Rams Partnerships Department.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player and great communicator, who is versed in CRM management, dashboard creation, data modeling, brand partnerships and marketing.
- Department Strategy & Internal Reporting
- Lead monthly reporting across the Partnerships group including sales pipeline insights, year-to-date revenue breakdown, inventory sell-through, etc.
- Develop analyses, dashboards, and models to decision-making for the Partnerships Strategy, Marketing, Sales & Operations teams
- Manage and execute ad-hoc analytics projects from start to finish with an affinity for automation, interpretability, and actionability
- Collaborate with a variety of decision-makers on ad-hoc requests
- Identify opportunities to initiate new projects and research
- Partnership Sales & CRM Front-End Support
- Manage Rams Partnerships inventory management systems (KORE) to leverage their full capabilities, e.g., inventory sell-through reports, etc.
- Work closely with the Rams CRM team and Partnerships Sales team to recommend and implement improvements to overall CRM landscape and sales process
- Deliver inventory and revenue-related reporting and insights, lead management, internal process improvement, and data manipulation
- Support the development of data-backed go-to-market strategy for priority categories
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and project management with vendors that support the CRM system to keep projects and support cases on time
- External Reporting & Rate Card Analysis
- Lead monthly NFL revenue reporting (SABR) with support from partnership executives
- Support annual rate card analysis for all sold and available assets, including social & digital series, in-stadium signage, etc.
Example Projects in this Role
- Work with Leaders developing an efficient workflow from sales outreach to contract generation to execution
- In what categories do we under-index based on SABR reporting, and what category trends are happening across the landscape?
- Based on the inventory identified and available in KORE, how are we under or over indexing as compared to other properties?
- How do prospecting expenses impact the length of the partnership sales cycle?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Operations Research, Statistics or related field
- 3+ years in BI analyst or similar role; sports or live event industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, KORE Software, PowerBi, Google Data Studio and Tableau
- Significant experience in data extraction & transformation, relational databases
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines
- Thoughtfulness on how analysis and information can be best conveyed to enhance decision-making
- Comfort working with a range of stakeholders and balancing their priorities
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing and corporate partnerships is a plus
- Required to work Rams home games & Rams events on evenings and weekends
- Required to work in Agoura Hills Office two days per week
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000/yr.
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.