Position Profile: Recruiting Administrator
Department: Event Operations
Reports to: Event Services Coordinator
Status: Part-Time, Non-exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Event Services Recruiting Administrator is primarily responsible for providing a standard of excellent service to gameday event staff by assisting with the administrative support and day-to-day operations of the Event Operations Department. In addition, the Event Services Recruiting Administrator is responsible for all recruiting, hiring and onboarding event staff, as well as scheduling, timekeeping, and personnel data maintenance. This role will provide departmental support to prepare and execute all event days (All-Staff Training, Internal Events, concerts, sporting events, etc.) such as staff check-in, supply management, and event staff administration.
Final candidates will be selected to participate in the interview process with the department’s hiring manager(s). Human Resources and the hiring manager(s) will reach out once interviews are concluded and a decision has been made.
1. Ensuring all fans attending events have the best possible experience under the Chiefs’ Mission Statement.
2. Recruiting, hiring, onboarding and administration of all Event Services team members including access credentials and payroll
3. Assisting in the planning and execution of all events at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
4. Preparing staff areas of the stadium for gameday needs.
5. Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Chiefs Management.
1. Analytical Skills – Synthesize information; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs and generates creative solutions.
2. Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively. Show flexibility in problem solving.
3. Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
4. Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
5. Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
6. Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
7. Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
8. Motivation – Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
9. Engagement – Ability to show compassion and support for all staff members
10. Project Management – Demonstrated experience managing and following through on long-term projects with clear goals, timelines, and deliverables.
1. 3-5 years of increasingly responsible experience in recruiting and onboarding part-time staff. Experience in a stadium, arena, convention center setting is desired but not required.
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university with major coursework in human resources, communications or a related field.
3. Flexibility in work schedule. Ability to work days or nights, weekends and holidays on a consistent basis.
4. Organized and detail oriented, self-starter and independent project manager.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, presentation software such as PowerPoint or InDesign, Incident Management Software (24/7 IMS)
6. Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new programs and software
7. Demonstrated leadership and personnel management experience with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate a diverse workforce.
8. Complete understanding of departmental Standard Operating Procedures, NFL conduct enforcement, and organizational policies for staff training purposes.
9. Demonstrated ability to be creative and seek proactive solutions to problems and situations before and/or after they arise with little or no supervision.
1. Moderate to difficult
2. Able to travel to and gain access to various areas of the Stadium for prolonged periods of time during games and set-up days; able to lift and transport up to 50 pounds.
Please submit both resume and cover letter together with your application. No phone calls/emails!