Our team of hundreds of skilled experts keep Formula 1 moving. You could play a vital part as a Support Analyst to provide support within the company with IT hardware, software and telecommunication systems. To always maintain a high level of customer service and help maintain a working business environment to continue to meet F1 objectives.
Reporting into the IT Support Manager, you will:
- Build, deploy and maintain IT Hardware to a high level
- Offer IT Support at all sites
- Ensure logged jobs are reviewed and maintained, know when to reassign or escalate jobs to provide highest level service, follow up on calls and see through to resolution
- Liaise with users regarding issues, change requests and tasks- offering desk side and remote support.
- Support users with use of business telecommunication systems, troubleshooting and escalating where required
- Be aware of cyber security, making a conscious effort to work in a safe, controlled environment at all times.
- Assist with rig, commission, and de-rig at F1 Grand Prix events
- Keep up to date with developments in the IT industry and consider how these may be implemented into IT Infrastructure, or affect existing systems
- Follow the change management process at all times, ensuring all jobs logged and passed through the correct approval routes
- Produce and maintain documentation required for IT Infrastructure management
- Make sure licenses and maintained renewed to support business continuity, and expiration reminder database kept up date and correct.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and GDPR regulations within IT Infrastructure
- Maintain backup tapes, including weekly checks, updating tapes in library and sending of tapes to offsite storage facilities
- Provide a good quality of customer service at all times, making sure that the customer is satisfied before closing jobs or escalating issues.
Technical Areas of Responsibility
- IT Hardware: Desktop and Laptop Support
- Desktop and Laptop build and deployment
- Printers, Plotters and scanners
- Desktop & Laptop Software: MS Office, Windows OS, CAD Products, Adobe,CRM and any other IT installed software
- Peripheral hardware including but not limited to monitors, keyboard, mice, and docking stations
- Mobile Phones & Tablet devices
- Qualification in an IT or Electronic related subject, and / or relevant training and experience
- Essential Knowledge Windows OS / MS Office Suite / Antivirus Solutions / Outlook / Backup Solutions / PC Hardware / Print Solutions.
- Operational Knowledge of a wide range of IT and communication equipment
- Good customer service skills
Join Team Formula 1, make it happen!