Reporting organisationally to the Senior Manager Accreditation Operations, the Manager Accreditation Operations will be a key member of the FIFA26 Accreditation team, and work in close collaboration with the FIFA Zurich Accreditation department (consisting of team members from across the world including Swiss-German, German, Russian and Dutch backgrounds) responsible for delivering the FWC26 Accreditation operations.
The main responsibilities and oversights of the Manager Accreditation Operations for the FIFA World Cup 26™ include:
- Work as part of a dedicated team of Accreditation Operations Managers, Venue Accreditation Operations Managers and Site Accreditation staff.
- Assist with the Development and implementation of accreditation policies and procedures in order to set rules that establish boundaries, limits, zones or fully describe the operations and/or services.
- Assist with the layout plan of accreditation facilities in accordance with FIFA Zurich Accreditation.
- Help plan and assure delivery of fully equipped Accreditation Centres (overlay, technology, power, lighting, FF&E) as per requirements and timelines.
- Develop requirements, tender, select and manage suppliers for Accreditation consumables according to FIFA26 Inc. standards and timelines.
- Coordinate with and support the Access Management Department with regard to accreditation access control, including access control system testing.
- Coordinate the Accreditation volunteers planning (numbers per shift, per facility, services)
- Supervise all the Accreditation Centres’ operations.
- Supervise accreditation card printing & distribution.
- Manage the accreditation consumable stock management for all accreditation facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Associate's degree with equivalent experience is also welcome to apply
- Football (soccer) accreditation knowledge.
- FIFA accreditation knowledge is a plus.
- Effective interpersonal communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good judgement, superb integrity, maturity, and fairness in dealing with people.
- 2 or more years of experience in event accreditation.
- Single-sport, multi-venue event experience.
- Experience in leading a multi-cultural team as well as communicating within a multi-cultural organization.
- Experience in working across different time zones.
- Experience in and being comfortable with working in multi-lingual environments.
The FIFA World Cup 26™ will mark the first time that the tournament features 48 teams and will be hosted by three countries: Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
This new format redefines excellence, generating unique opportunities for greater participation and engagement from fans and players in North America and all over the world. Now is your time to be a game changer and join the workforce that is planning and delivering this unique and unforgettable experience.