The FIFA Museum celebrates and safeguards football heritage and culture to share the magic of the game with the entire world. With exceptional exhibitions, unique original objects, fascinating stories, multimedia and interactive experiences as well as thought-provoking cultural and educational programs, the home of football history is a lively and passionate platform for fans and visitors to meet, connect and engage with each other.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a highly motivated, committed and proactive Event Manager 80% limited until June 2024 to join us by arrangement.
- Contact person for events at FIFA Museum for customers, partners and other departments and thus responsible for the active sale of the event offer incl. site inspection of all premises
- Acceptance of reservations and preparation of offers in contract form as well as the internal function sheet with the help of the event software
- Accompanying the events from A to Z (in consultation with the line manager), telephone reservations, on-site arrangements, recording data, greetings, farewells
- Smooth coordination of the premises and event bookings with the help of the event software as well as ensuring a smooth event process in all operational departments during the event (possible assistance if required)
- Assist internal teams such as Guest Relations and Sales & Marketing with various activities
- Assist in the creation of statistics and new event concepts and proposals
- Assist in the creation of all invoices for event services and oversee the dunning process
These tasks are a good start. Time will change. Take it and shape it.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Commercial education and corresponding basic training or further training in the area of Meetings & Events and/or Hotel/Hospitality/Tourism Management. Ideally experience in the gastronomic sector
- German and English fluently spoken and written, French and Spanish as well as any other language an advantage
- Very good software knowledge MS Office and knowledge of event software an advantage
- Creative and self-initiated commitment also beyond departmental interests
- Solution-oriented thinking, transparent and honest communication
- Representative and professional appearance as well as natural friendliness and charisma
- High service and quality standards
- Willingness to work evenings or weekends