About OEG Sports & Entertainment:
OEG Sports & Entertainment delivers North America’s leading sports and entertainment experiences to connect our fans to their passions. Located in the heart of the ICE District, OEG owns the 5-time Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers, the WHL’s three-time Memorial Cup Champion Edmonton Oil Kings, and the AHL’s Bakersfield Condors. OEG operates Rogers Place, North America’s premier and most technologically advanced sports and entertainment venue. The 18,647 seat, $480 million arena is among the most technologically enabled sports facilities in North America as well as the first LEED Silver-certified NHL Facility in Canada.
Our vision is to be a Global Leader in Sports & Entertainment. Together, we inspire our fans by connecting them to their passions, which is ours as well! We play hard as a team, and with devoted integrity towards our common purpose. We have commitments to innovation and growth, combined with performance excellence that ensures a fair return on investment. We develop our people to be leaders in our industry, and we invest in our communities. Through our world class talent, we strive to WIN. ON and OFF the ICE.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Director, Corporate Partnership Service, the Coordinator, Corporate Partnership Media & Service will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Partnerships Team through activating and fulfilling all media assets including digital and traditional media requirements and as well as supporting the department’s service, marketing, events, and presentation platforms.
Your Focus in this Role:
- Responsible for the collection, trafficking, and reporting of all Sponsorship Media assets (traditional and digital)
- Ensures all sponsorship media is trafficked according to partnership agreements including:
- Television, Radio, Print, Digital, Out of Home, and In-Game media for all OEG brands
- Focus on accuracy – 100% fulfillment
- Enhanced focus on customer service, in particular:
- Affidavit management
- Proof of performance tracking including photo library of deliverable assets
- Responsible for managing weekly inventory updates and controls
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders on securing creative, trafficking and reporting on assigned media assets
- Activates on media scanning for partner and Oilers earned media
- Provides game day reports on various platforms to stakeholders
- Informs the department of incremental media sales and bonus opportunities
- Assists in the presentation process for proposals and recaps
- Provides Service Team Members with confirmation of content delivery
- Maintains updated and accurate analytics for all assets
- Focus on urgent, proactive issue management and solutions
Service and Marketing Service Responsibilities:
- Supports Partnership Service Plan including Partner gifting and hosting initiatives
- Supports marketing and event initiatives of the Corporate Partnerships Team
- Supports in tracking media related department budgets
Who You Are:
- You’re a positive person with a customer-centric focus
- You’re a self-starter that is excited by autonomy and has a relentless drive to exceed expectations
- You’re open-minded and don’t mind adjusting on the fly
- You believe in a team-first mentality and you thrive in a collaborative, egoless environment
- You’re organized, have a keen eye for detail, and incredible time management skills
- You have a talent for building great working relationships at all levels within an organization
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field is required
- 2+ Years of experience in marketing, business, media, media trafficking or a similar role is required
- Ability to work with a dynamic group of individuals in many different areas, both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an exceptionally high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual with ambition to produce creative content
- Expects high quality performances from self and others
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and project management abilities
- Results driven, with the ability to deliver on multiple priorities and projects
- High level of poise and professionalism
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in sports, entertainment, or media is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits + RSP Matching Program
- Oilers, Oil Kings, and Live Entertainment Ticket Options
- Healthcare and Lifestyle Spending Account Options
- On-Site Parking and Transit Allowance
- On-Site Gym
- Beautiful Office Space located Downtown Edmonton within Rogers Place – with easy access to the LRT!
- Social Work Culture + Employee Events
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Those moving forward in the process will be contacted by a member of our team.
Stay in Touch!
Official Edmonton Oilers Website | NHL.com