Part-Time Ticket Office-Telephone Customer Service
- Provide seasonal phone support in the Ticket Office on 303-ROCKIES for both game days and non-game days.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner and assist guests with any inquiries or concerns.
- Assist customers with digital ticketing set-up and troubleshooting in the MLB App.
- Sell tour tickets, message boards, gift cards, commemorative tickets over the phone.
- Resolve fan issues.
- Assist in exchanging accessible seating and rescheduled games.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous ticketing experience is helpful, though not required.
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency using computers is essential. Familiarity with ticketing software is helpful, but not required.
- Bi-lingual applicants, especially those who speak Spanish are encouraged to apply.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends is required.
- Must be friendly, enjoy working with the public, and convey a professional image and demeanor.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a fast-paced team environment is required.
- Must be able to login to Archtics and be able to sell tickets.
- Proficiency using the Ballpark and Ticketmaster Apps required.
- Ability to work 30-35 hours per week including weekends.
GAME DAY HOURS
Monday through Sunday when games are scheduled, 9:00 a.m. until 1st pitch, or 5:00 p.m. for weekday day games.
REGULAR (NON-GAME) HOURS
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- $18.29 per hour. This is a temporary status, part-time position not eligible for all company benefits.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis but must be received by February 1st at 4 PM.
- The estimated time to complete the recruitment process will be by March 4th, 2024.
- A note for Colorado Rockies employees:
- Please apply via the internal job board in UKG by following these prompts: MENU > MYSELF > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
- If you cannot access UKG, please list your most recent Manager as an Employee Reference on your application.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Rockies baseball is for everyone! We pride ourselves on hiring, developing, and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. In addition, we will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities in compliance with the ADA. All employment and promotion decisions will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.