The Cleveland Browns are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic Youth Football Coordinator who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment. This individual will ultimately help advance youth & high school football within the region while collaborating in accordance with the Browns Give Back vision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the department’s mission and objectives through strategy and execution.
- Help drive awareness and support for all Cleveland Browns Youth & High School Football programming efforts.
- Coordinate Youth Football programs in both an independent and team environment.
- Support the advancement and execution of Rookie Tackle in accordance with the Football Development Model.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute various Browns Youth Football Camps, Clinics, and NFL initiatives throughout the year.
- Contribute to the assessment and enhancement of football officiating initiatives.
- Establish database and maintain relationships with youth football community leaders, league & athletic directors, coaches, officials and other key stakeholders.
- Support the creation and execution of youth football social media strategy.
- Organize and provide Training Camp and Game Day support including formal invite communication, ticket distribution and assisting with fan/game entertainment.
- Lead end of year recaps by capturing metrics and summary related to youth football and corporate partner alignment.
- Lead research and data analysis for regional and national youth football trends.
- Collaborate with other internal departments on special projects and routine functions aligned with youth football programing.
- Proactively maintain the youth football website and development of graphics and materials, in addition to developing innovative storytelling ideas to showcase our impact.
- Lead the maintenance and upkeep of the community vehicle, storage areas and inventory.
- Provide positive customer service with knowledge of core values of the Browns organization.
- Respect and help enforce departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform various other tasks assigned by reporting to Youth Football Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in sports marketing, parks & recreation, communications, administration or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in sports marketing, parks & recreation, communications, administration or related field
- General knowledge of the objectives and rules of the game of American football, NCAA eligibility and Ohio Laws
- Leadership attributes, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Flexible schedule with availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Work environment will involve standing and walking outdoors for extended periods of time, more than (4-6) hours on event days and requires handling of weighted objects up to 60-70 pounds
- Proficient at Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Canva and Social Media Platforms