The Tampa Bay Rays are looking for a Receptionist with a positive attitude and demeanor, professional appearance, and great customer service. Candidate must be a proactive and flexible team player who has the ability to multitask, forecast scheduling conflicts and adjust as needed.
- Answering/fielding multi-line switchboard while attending to guests
- Greeting and directing guests to their meeting locations at Tropicana Field
- Following-up on voicemails left during non-business hours, which can include lost and found inquiries, questions from fans, and providing good customer service
- Light clerical duties related to the front desk
- Assist with ticketing projects as needed
- Assist HR with filing and other areas as needed
- Assist Fan Experience department with seasonal hiring process (i.e. verifying paperwork and organizing candidate interviews)
- Working closely with multiple departments and staff throughout the organization
- Previous experience answering customer phone calls and greeting guests in person
- Previous experience using Zoom and Microsoft Teams preferred
- Professional office and telephone exchange experience
- Exceptional organization skills, with an ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams)
- Understanding of and previous use of the MLB Ballpark App
- Knowledge of Tropicana Field and the Rays organization
- Punctuality and good attendance are essential to the success of this position. Hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30AM – 5:30PM and may include some weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.