We are looking for Payroll Coordinator to join our family!
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of a multi-company, semi-monthly payroll, which includes import of timekeeping data, collection, review, and calculation of all other time sheets and commission sheets, data entry of hours and earnings in HRIS/Payroll system, and reconciliation of all batches by payroll deadline. This position reports to Finance.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- First point of contact for employees for time and attendance and payroll.
- Process semi-monthly payroll and maintain payroll information as required.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records/reports and participate in audits when required.
- Maintains record with accrual information related to compensation, per Diem, taxes, vacation, and relocation, basic and supplemental time.
- Reconciles payroll prior to transmission and validates confirmed reports
- Help review and prepare payroll general ledger and book information into accounting software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork, good oral and written communication, and customer service skills required.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to travel/spend time in office 50% of time.