The position will be responsible for supporting the client retention initiatives of the Spurs membership team. The eligible candidate will have a strong focus on customer service and carry a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: service experience, conflict resolution, active listening, adaptability, creativity, willingness to learn, influencing skills, and ability to build and maintain relationships. This position must support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, and innovation.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Provide game night support as it relates to customer service for our Spurs season ticket members. Interacts with members through inbound phone calls and email communication; provides customer service and collaborates with staff members to enhance the fan experience.
- Supports Season Ticket Service & Retention Team members with client retention initiatives; including, special event execution and Spurs season ticket benefit fulfillment.
- Updates customer-relationship management (CRM) database in a timely and accurate manner following fan interactions and at the request of Service Team.
- Streamline communication including face to face interaction, incoming phone calls and service requests to appropriate individuals and departments after discovery conversation and proactive attempt to manage the service request.
- Acts as liaison between Spurs Sports & Entertainment and Season Ticket Members with game night service requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to 2 to 3 days per week.
- Reliable transportation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual.
- Ability to work with all types of people.
- Ability to adapt to changing projects.
- Must be able to work minimum of 20 hours a week.