This position will support the Frost Bank Center Marketing Team on the research and execution of comprehensive marketing plans for non-franchise events at the Frost Bank Center and Freeman Coliseum. This position will assist in tracking insights across Frost Bank Center social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This position will interact with a diverse group of internal and external clients and visitors at all levels; independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Create and localize tour creative to display across all marketing platforms.
- Track and report on internal marketing assets to ensure quality fulfillment and tour satisfaction.
- Coordinate, oversee, and manage venue’s street team efforts and print production fulfillment.
- Assist and execute on-site elements during events.
- Research and compile local market trends to create artist decks.
- Create and post timely communication across all digital calendars.
- Stay up to date on current social media trends and present new ideas to the marketing team.
- Coordinate and ensure receipt of external purchases, including drop off and pick up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or related field, or recently graduated
- 1+ years’ experience in a business environment.
- 1+ years of marketing or graphic design experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Suite (Photoshop).
- Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.