Opening Date: 31 Oct 2023
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date of Applications - 14th November 2023
Manchester City is an English Premier League club whose roots began in East Manchester. From its first incarnation as St Mark’s West Gorton in 1880, the club became Manchester City FC in 1894. Behind each title lies emotion, moments and memories that resonate with millions of supporters around the world. Manchester City fans are known for their commitment and togetherness, as a Club that fights to the end.
Our Winning Team
MCFC is built on a vision for sustainability, with an academy structure designed to support long-term first team success, to engagement with the communities in which we reside. Together with our passionate fans and valued network of partners, we are developing Manchester City’s future history.
The Senior Solution Design Manager will be responsible for design, implementation and delivery of fan facing features across our digital platform and products.
You will bring well proven skills, experience and options into the existing team that can contribute to our collective aim of creating a truly integrated and frictionless fan experience for all.
Working with key suppliers, stakeholders, you will take a hands-on approach to translate technical and functional business needs into pragmatic system solutions ensuring a seamless and enjoyable experience for both our fans and internal users.
Alongside fellow solution design managers, digital designers and development teams you will take a hands-on approach to successfully deliver out a roadmap of change, always with the fans needs in mind.
This is Your City
As part of our team, you will be entitled to 26 days annual leave plus an additional day off for your birthday, private healthcare and dental cover, an annual discretionary bonus, plus a range of partnership and lifestyle discounts.
1. Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to become a trusted digital advisor and champion within the wider business
2. Understand product visions and objectives to co-create and own a roadmap of solution development that delivers against this, aligned to wider Fan Technology Solutions team technical and product strategies.
3. Ensure the delivery of high-quality and user-centric fan solutions, coordinating with cross-functional teams to meet project timelines and deliverables.
4. Analyse solution performance metrics, user feedback, and market trends to iteratively improve and optimize fan technology solutions and features.
5. Manage and roadmap a backlog of development items ensuring they are prioritised with design / development teams and delivered out to a high standard.
6. Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot products to ensure the high stability and performance of live features and to proactively introduce incremental improvements.
7. Test and experiment with new digital technologies, services and potential suppliers that may further aid the fan experience and / or online revenue generation across the digital estate.
What we are looking for
Welcome to your City
City Football Group is on a mission to become the world’s leading sports entertainment organisation, and we will continually push to achieve this with talented colleagues from diverse and wide-ranging backgrounds.
Those different perspectives and experiences will continue to help us empower better lives, create electric moments for the fans and seize opportunities for the future.
Positive impact that leads to lasting change is at the core of our values, if you want to be part of this forward movement, we welcome you
Job Segment: Senior Product Manager, Testing, Product Manager, SEO, Operations, Technology, Marketing