Position Profile: Finance & Analytics Seasonal Assistant
Department: Finance, Strategy & Analytics
Reports to: Business Intelligence Manager
Status: Seasonal, Hourly
JOB SUMMARY: The seasonal assistant will provide administrative assistance with various projects under the Finance, Strategy and Analytics team.
- Work with the Finance, Strategy and Analytics team to track and manage expense information related to stadium operations and events hosted at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
- Work cross functionally with departments including ticketing, sponsorships, fan experience, stadium operations and football operations to budget and forecast for upcoming events.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and visualizations to present results and findings.
- Create detailed documentation of business processes and data sources.
- Review agreements/contracts and formulate a clear understanding of key terms to summarize for management and forecasting purposes.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
DESCRIPTION OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Working towards a degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Math, Accounting, or another quantitative field.
- Familiarity with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerBI
- Strong written and verbal communication