The Houston Texans are in a season of growth. We are seeking an individual for the position of Guest Experience Manager.
Our Texans Teammate Habits:
Dedication to the team
Passion for work
Win with integrity
Own the outcome
The Texans CHARGE
Be Champions in Every Way by Cultivating Excellence and Fearlessly Evolving
Culture: Weattract the best and brightest professionals by nurturing core ideals such as character, hard work, discipline, and teamwork. We reward performances and demand a total commitment to being champions in every way.
- Responsible for managing all guest experience functions, including all phone calls, customer service correspondence and follow-up fan feedback emails, and customer service research.
- Assist in the development and execution of programs and events that promote the Club and enhance the fan experience.
- Oversee the receipt of all comments, suggestions and complaints made by gameday and other event guests and provide all appropriate follow-up with internal departments and Stadium partners to address issues and close the loop with the customer.
- Track customer service initiatives, document results and create corresponding reports for Club management.
- Manage the Spirit of Service recognition program for all gameday and event staff.
- Maintain proficiency in utilizing the Archtics ticketing software system and compile the annual Service Recovery System report.
- Prepare materials and presentations for staff and business meetings.
- Develop content for all department publications, including customer service guides, Texans app and website updates.
- Prepare updated materials, information guides, instructions, etc., for Guest Services and Command Post on gameday.
- Manage and update Satisfi artificial intelligence system.
- Apply working knowledge of National Football League (“NFL”) rules and policies with regard to game operations and facility management.
- Assist Club staff with all event needs and logistics and communicate and coordinate those needs with partners on property.
- Oversee equipment, registration staff and correspondence for Ultimate Pregame Experience hospitality area.
- Manage the distribution of gameday radios.
- Create and successfully train all NRG Park partners’ gameday staff on the “Texans Way”.
- Actively participate in the coordination and execution of annual focus groups.
- Manage all aspects of the STEP program and annual presentation.
- Perform command post duties on Texans gamedays and for LSSE events. Exhibit proficiency in ISS logging and tracking program and oversee the fan text line on gameday.
- Oversee the NFL Responsibility Has Its Rewards program for Club.
- Schedule and coordinate annual Staff Draft events for Club and NRG Park partners.
- Ensure frequent and routine face-to-face interactions with Club Event Services and NRG Park partner staff.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Director of Guest Experience.
Subject to reasonable accommodations, position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Proven ability to apply high level of problem-solving and customer service knowledge and skills in resolving customer complaints or issues.
- Policy setting capabilities associated with the job’s purpose and essential responsibilities.
- Decision making capabilities on routine matters including budget development and allocation, resource expenditure, staffing levels, and policies and procedure.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and direct staff in a competitive, high-energy environment and industry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- General working knowledge of ticketing software system.
- Proven ability to supervise, motivate and coach staff.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally.
- Excellent attention to detail an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction to complete individual goals and as a team member in order to accomplish department goals.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of customer service and/or event management working experience.
Title: Guest Experience Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Department: Guest Experience
Reports to: Director of Guest Experience
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.