Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for the set-up and breakdown of tables, chairs, and equipment necessary for the programs and events that are offered within Titletown’s park and plaza. Also responsible for cleaning restrooms, buildings, office areas, playground equipment, and other outdoor spaces.
This is a part time position with hours up to 29 hours per week.
- Set-up and remove tables, chairs, equipment, staging, etc. as needed for special events and park functions.
- Clean buildings, grounds, and restrooms, including restocking of supplies.
- Emptying of trash barrels and transport of trash bags to staging areas within Titletown.
- Respond to additions and/or changes to set-ups in a timely and efficient manner.
- Interact with clients to provide world-class service levels.
- Maintain a safe, inviting, and pleasant atmosphere for guests at Titletown District.
- Properly handle and use cleaning products and chemicals.
- Maintain clean and orderly storage rooms.
- Remove snow from various hardscape locations.
- Assist in supervision of contracted maintenance, projects, and improvements as directed by Facilities Manager.
- Operate the following types of equipment: fork truck, aerial lifts, snowplows, bobcats, and carts. Training and certification provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in rotation for building on-call. Able to respond to emergency calls after hours.
- Minimum one year employment experience in event setup or housekeeping.
- Possess a solid work ethic, willingness to learn, and good communication skills.
- Regular hours will include first and second shifts, some weekends and holidays. Flexibility to work extended hours, third shift, and the ability to respond to emergency calls after hours as needed.
- Possess resourcefulness, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must hold a valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to reach, bend, climb, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to push and/or pull heavy objects.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, and lift, for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Operates in a professional environment.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SUPERVISED BY: Titletown Facilities Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.