Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for assisting in all aspects of stadium security. The work involves monitoring of fans and specific areas to ensure the safety and security of the facility and guests during events at Lambeau Field.
- Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to interact with all guests at Lambeau Field.
- Must be available for all home Green Bay Packers games, including family night and any postseason playoff games or events.
- Must be able to deal with uncooperative or intoxicated persons.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be familiar with Lambeau Field game day policies and procedures.
- Must be flexible with position assigned, understanding that duties may change based on need and situations.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assist injured/handicapped persons in use of wheelchair.
- Experience operating a hand-held radio, portable fire extinguisher is preferred.
- Knowledge in formal first aid, CPR, or First Responder training is desirable, but not required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in all-weather situations, understanding most positions are located outdoors.
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to focus on assignments for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional environment.
SUPERVISES: This position does not have supervisor responsibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.