Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for servicing the daily operations of the Green Bay Packers
Pro Shop at Lambeau Field.
- Main responsibility is customer service including greeting, answering questions, selling and engaging the fans.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about merchandise assortment including features and benefits.
- Responsible for general store appearance, straightening and re-stocking the sales floor and back stock room.
- Responsible for answering telephones in a professional manner, including taking merchandise orders over the phone.
- Responsible for assisting managers and supervisors on various projects as needed.
- Responsible for being able to answer general questions about Lambeau Field businesses, as well as current events in the building.
- Home game weekends and special events are required workdays.
- Availability must be at a minimum, 3 days a week. Position requires flexibility in scheduling. Hours could range from 8 hours to 35 hours, depending on individual availability and our business needs. Nights, weekends, and holidays during the football season may be required.
- Able to be comfortable using Point of Sale software. Knowledge of other computer-based programs such as Word and Excel preferred.
- Able to accurately handle cash.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve Pro Shop goals.
- Comfortable in a sales environment and able to assist customers.
- Ability to be on feet for at least four hours at a time.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to be reliable, self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
Supervised by: Pro Shop Manager, Assistant Managers, Coordinators, and Supervisors
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.