Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for servicing the daily operations of the Green Bay Packers Pro Shop Ecommerce Division.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls at our Call Service Center in a professional manner, taking orders over the phone and assisting customers with inquiries.
- Responsible for customer courtesy calls through call-backs or referrals.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about the Green Bay Packers and other Lambeau Field businesses, as well as have an awareness of current events of the organization.
- Responsible for other duties, such as check-in of new merchandise, picking and packing orders if the phones become slow.
- Responsible for processing gift notes, scanning pick sheets, fulfilment of gift cards and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for assisting manager and supervisors with special projects as needed.
- Home game weekends and special events are required workdays. Retail store shifts may be necessary for assistance.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling. Availability must be at a minimum, 3 days a week including nights and weekends. Hours could range from 8 hours to 35 hours, depending on individual availability and our business needs.
- Learn how to use Magento and NCR CounterPoint operating systems. Able to be comfortable using designated computer applications, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to interact easily with customers, and work within time limitations during busy periods.
- Able to have good communication and organizational skills, as well as legible handwriting.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve Pro Shop goals.
- Hours will range from 7:45am to 8:00pm, but may vary due to the Packers game schedule.
Supervised by: Pro Shop Manager, Assistant Managers, Coordinators, and Supervisor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.