Our Values are simply the things that are most important to us and will be demonstrated through the way in which we behave in achieving our business objectives. Our people are at the centre of the delivery of our Club Values.
We are seeking a proactive and hard-working individual to be responsible for coverage of all our Academy content. Fulham’s Academy has held Category One status since 2012, in that time producing generational talents such as Ryan Sessegnon, Harvey Elliott and Fabio Carvalho. The Academy has a proud story to tell, and this is an excellent opportunity for an individual starting out in the football media industry, or looking to continue their journey at a Premier League club.
The successful candidate will oversee the production and publication of all Academy content, both written and video, featuring – but not limited to – match reports and social updates from all Under-21s and Under-18s fixtures, interviews and features with players and staff, and behind the scenes content.
As confident custodians, all staff must adhere to the Club’s Health and Safety policy as well as comply with all role specific health and safety requirements. In addition, all staff have the responsibility to report any breach or potential breach in health & safety to a member of the H&S committee or senior manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Travel across the country (as well as abroad on occasion) throughout the year.
· Coverage of all U21 & U18 matches, including match report, social media updates, and reaction.
· Manage our pool of photographers for Academy fixtures.
· Maintenance of all Academy player profiles, as well as managing photoshoots – both individual and group.
· Establishing the Academy’s presence on fulhamfc.com through engaging content.
· Lead on media training for young players.
· Build relationships with all Academy personnel.
· Organise live streams of specific Academy fixtures.
· Support coverage of First Team and Fulham Women, when required.
· Deal with external media requests for Academy players and staff.
Fulham Football Club acknowledges that everyone has a responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of children, young people and adults at risk who are under the Club’s care or utilising the Club’s facilities.
As part of Fulham Football Club’s commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk the Club requires all staff in child, young person and ‘adult at risk’ facing roles:
• To be clear about the clubs responsibilities when running activities for these groups;
• Will have read and understood the suite of safeguarding policies including safeguarding children policy, adults at risk policy, anti-bullying policy, whistleblowing and equality policy;
• Understand and promote staff and players code of conduct;
• Will understand how to refer a concern;
• To be consistent role models;
• To complete the Fulham safer Working Practice Workshop as part of induction and the FA Safeguarding Children workshop; and
• To monitor repeated incidents of poor behaviour and liaise with their DSO or Head of Safeguarding.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are committed to supporting an environment where all staff have a personal responsibility to uphold the Club’s Equal Opportunities Policy by treating fellow employees, prospective employees, casual workers, prospective casual workers, players,
prospective players and customers fairly and impartially.