JOB SUMMARY: Performs conversion tasks to ensure that there are efficient changeovers between events. Duties require converting the facility from public and private events, football, soccer, lacrosse, concerts and shows as well as assist in the maintenance, repair, or replacement of department equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Convert and prepare the stadium and surrounding properties for all events hosted by the stadium by:
- Setting up and striking of stages, chairs, tables, crowd control devices, terraplas, drapes and other event related items.
- Following established department policies and procedures to ensure an efficient changeover as well as providing a safe working environment for staff and guests.
- Organizing and maintaining all stadium storage spaces.
- Responsible for setting and removing furniture for staff in all SMC workspaces.
- Assisting Facility Operations Coordinator in equipment inventory, assessment, and repairs.
- Responding to radio calls requests for set up, removal and/or replacement of department equipment.
- As assigned, supervise temporary labor.
Contributes to department team effort by:
- Working flexible/long hours as may be necessary to accommodate work requirements, event schedules and respond to emergencies if necessary, including weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Assists the Turf Department for field preparation during game weeks as needed.
- Placement and upkeep of outdoor event equipment, bicycle barricade, parking lot traffic control, and temporary fencing.
- Assisting Facilities Technician for placement of game and event equipment as needed.
- Support Marketing / Sponsorship for game day set up of activations and promotional items and setting in game elements for Game Entertainment.
- Operating forklifts and aerial lifts as needed to assist in event setups.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Performs administrative tasks of position by:
- Assisting Facility Operations Coordinator in Daily Job Tracking.
- Practicing basic computer skills to create documents and correspond via email.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Warehouse experience, 6 months
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver’s License if required to complete the essential duties of the job or ability to obtain within 60 days.
- Read, write, and communicate English.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, all Broncos home games, and public events.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Experience in operating various equipment (i.e., forklifts, pallet jacks).
- Approved accredited post-secondary vocational or technical school diploma.
- Experience with tools, shipping and receiving, and monitoring inventory levels.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic, professionalism, strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Works well in a team setting. Self-motivated with excellent organization and planning abilities. Ability to adapt to department needs and supports all department and organizational goals.
- Ability to operate a computer with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- General knowledge of commercial facility repair and maintenance.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected hourly rate for this Colorado position is $20.00/hr.
Stadium Management Company offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.