Game Day & Non-Game Day Operations Staff
Be a part of the “Entertainment and Fun” that makes Coors Field one of the premier fan environments in professional sports. You will assist with the fan experience both in front of guests, and behind the scenes, while working with the In-Game Entertainment and Event Operations Department.
- Support pregame activities on-field including: National Anthem, color guards, first pitch, group salutes and other special guests
- Assist with set-up, maintenance, operations, and financial aspects of the “Arrow Interactive Area”
- Assist with sponsored programs and inning features
- Possible requirement to be in costume for Mascot Race and select events
- Support in-stadium promotions including: Set-up and distribution of promotional product to gates, coordination of volunteer groups and gate break down
- Potentially assist with scheduling and coordination of sponsorship activations, volunteer groups, and Rockies Rookies Kids Club
- Assistance required for game day special events including: Faith Day and other concerts, Fireworks, Fantasy Camp Reunion, Photo Day, Military Appreciation Day, among other events
- Assistance required with non-game day special events including: Charity Golf Tournament, 5K, Client BP Youth Clinics, among other events
- Other duties to include: support of mascot program, external entertainment set-up, and events surrounding other Coors Field premium spaces
- Completion of a minimum two years in an accredited four-year college degree program or a combination of education and relevant experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Heightened attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- The ability to adapt to changes in schedule or tasks
- The ability to work well with others as well as independently
- Customer service skills
WORKING CONDITIONS/WORK SCHEDULE:
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Expectation of professionalism while dealing with professional athletes and other public figures
- Work schedule driven by but not limited to Colorado Rockies home schedule – availability April through September is required.
- Expected Attendance on: Opening Weekend, STEM Day, 5K, Healthy Swings, Youth Baseball Camp, Golf Tournament, Youth Softball Camp, Faith Day
- Work Environment will mainly be at Coors Field, Outdoors, in service tunnels, fair and foul weather, with some work to be performed off site such as baseball fields, community centers, convention centers, among others
- Must be able to frequently lift 25 lbs.
- Must be able to be on feet for long periods of time
- Current, Valid Driver’s License
- Typical shift for this position is approximately 6+ hours with several shifts exceeding 10+ hours
- Commitment to work 90% of special events and home games
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis but must be received by February 15th, 2024 at 4 PM MST.
- The estimated time to complete the recruitment process will be March 18th, 2024.
- A note for Colorado Rockies employees:
- Please apply via the internal job board in UKG by following these prompts: MENU > MYSELF > MY COMPANY > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > select the position > CONSENT > APPLY NOW
- If you cannot access UKG, please list your most recent Manager as an Employee Reference on your application.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Rockies baseball is for everyone! We pride ourselves on hiring, developing, and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. In addition, we will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities in compliance with the ADA. All employment and promotion decisions will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.