Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering epic experiences for our fans, team members, community, and the world. Fueled by a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, we strive to recruit individuals that will be enthusiastic and purposeful in carrying out our vision as Transformative Leaders in Sports and Entertainment. If you are ready to work in the fast-paced and high-energy setting of the Cavs, Monsters, Charge, Legion and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse— then we want to talk to YOU!
The Senior Business Analyst will lead the Business Intelligence department’s focus on Digital & Marketing efforts, driving data centric decisions within these areas. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for uncovering actionable insights, optimizing digital strategies, and maximizing marketing ROI.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the business intelligence team’s efforts in understanding and analyzing initiatives within the Digital and Marketing departments
- Develop insightful and timely analysis in support of the organization’s mission, goals, and strategic initiatives
- Partner with the Data Operations and Development Operations departments to develop a customer data strategy
- Collaborate with the Consumer Marketing team to advance organizational fan development projects
- Work with all facets of the organization to define current and future needs as it relates to Digital & Marketing and help to review, implement, and maintain solutions.
- Grow the scope of responsibility and impact of the analytics team and the overall business intelligence group
- Position the Cavaliers and Rock Entertainment Group as an industry leader
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a field related to business analytics
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with marketing and data related analytics areas (Web, Social Media, Email)
- Expertise with marketing leads and attribution and customer segmentation and profiling
- Experience using Adobe Analytics, Salesforce Applications (CRM, Marketing Cloud, Blinkfire Analytics)
- Experience with BI software is preferred e.g. Tableau
- Success influencing leadership through a data driven approach
- Exceptional quantitative skills including knowledge of data management and analytical best practices
- Strong communication skills including the capability to influence all levels of the organization
- Problem solver and results focused orientation
- Willingness to professionally challenge the status quo
- Desire to work in fun work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.