We are looking for a talent acquisition advisor to join our growing people team on an 18 month fixed term contract basis. Working closely with our talent acquisition manager, you’ll support inspiring leaders across all areas of our club.
The talent acquisition advisor will play a key role in the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure that we provide an excellent hiring experience for both candidates and stakeholders. Your role will empower you as the guardian of data and reporting within the talent acquisition team – you will play a vital role in ensuring that we’re continually evaluating and improving our recruitment processes and that all our strategic decisions are driven by data and insight.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Act as a guardian of our candidate experience, striving to put them at the heart of the process and ensure their journey with us is positive – regardless of the outcome
- Own our talent acquisition data and reporting processes – regularly running reports and extracting key data for us to base our strategic decisions on
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion and ensure the team have up-to-date and accurate data to honour our commitments and diversity ambitions
- Maintain our hiring trackers, ensuring we’re easily able to gain valuable insight from critical hiring metrics at all times
- Partner with the talent acquisition manager in the creation of informative and engaging monthly and seasonal reports to share with our wider people team and stakeholders across the club
- Assist with new vacancy creation, overseeing the briefing process and coaching hiring managers on best practice with our applicant tracking system (Teamtailor)
- Ensure we continue to develop our disability confident hiring process, by educating hiring managers and providing a seamless experience for guaranteed interview request candidates
- Handle day-to-day communication with candidates in a way that’s in keeping with our employer value proposition and tone of voice
- Play a key role in our casual recruitment, managing high volumes of applications and supporting the delivery of engaging assessment centres for our matchday support staff
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in an Internal Recruitment or Talent Acquisition role – you’ve played an important hiring driven role directly within a brand or organisation
- A passion for equality, diversity and inclusion - you believe recruitment plays a fundamental role in making lasting change and know the trends we need to look for to have the impact we want to have
- Exceptional communicator – you’re able to build strong rapport with candidates and stakeholders and provide an exceptional experience for all
- Experience building and maintaining recruitment dashboards – you take pride in ensuring we’re able to access up-to-date key hiring data at all times
- A confident user of ATS software - you’re able to pick up new platforms and tools and use them to maximum effect, becoming a superuser in the process
- Data driven – you know the data and trends we should be tracking and you’re able to present the insights you extract in a digestible and engaging way
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – you’re confident in managing multiple recruitment pipelines concurrently and able to adapt to new challenges in real-time
- Confident with Excel – you’ll be our go-to data champion so it’s essential you’re confident working with data to extract key insights
- A genuine passion for football and sport – you want to have a tangible impact in a world that excites you
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Priority access to apply for match tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.