Ticket Service Representative
The Arizona Diamondbacks are now hiring part time Ticket Service Representatives. This is a part-time position. Shifts are available Monday thru Sunday at various times between 9:00am and 9:00pm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sell individual tickets to the general public using Ticketmaster Host, Archtics and TM1 Sales ticketing systems. Must be able to sell and research accounts using all platforms.
- Provide customer service assistance regarding ticket issues at satellite positions throughout the ballpark including outdoor plaza areas.
- Process payments, balance cash receipts and tickets at the end of each shift.
- Provide information regarding schedules, various pricing and seating arrangements on Baseball and Entertainment events.
- Explain box office policies, answer questions and resolve routine problems regarding ticket sales.
- Ability to problem-solve and explain ticket technology, including but not limited to Ballpark App, Ticketmaster App, mobile tickets, etc.
- Ability to learn and utilize our sales techniques and tools when engaging our customers face to face or over the phone.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to upsell customers, decrease turnaround times and streamline work processes.
- Perform general office duties as required.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work a minimum of 50 events throughout the year.
- Must possess a friendly and outgoing demeanor with strong communication skills.
- Proficient computer and phone skills.
- Must possess a professional appearance, complying with company grooming standards.
- Administrative office skills required.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual/Spanish speakers a plus.