Job Title: Arizona Coyotes Foundation Game Night Intern
Reporting: Senior Coordinator, Foundation & Community Impact
The Foundation Intern will assist with game night operations of the Arizona Coyotes Foundation. The intern will assist in all game night needs. This position will report to the Senior Coordinator of the Foundation but will assist in other areas as needed. This may include working with other interns and full-time staff members from other departments.
The ideal candidate is professional and has a can-do, positive attitude. This individual is also highly motivated and has a desire to learn more about special events, non-profits, and fundraising.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the execution of the 50/50 raffle during each home game, including setting up stations and equipment and giving direction to selling staff.
- Assist with the management of the Arizona Coyotes Community Corner during each home game, including merchandise sales, in-arena auctions, and raffles.
- Assist with game-night operations, fan experiences, and special events.
- Assist with set-up and tear down of any game-night items or materials as needed.
- Assist in any game night activities on behalf of the Arizona Coyotes Foundation as needed.
- Serve as an ambassador of the Arizona Coyotes Foundation at all Coyotes home games.
- Assist with other game-night tasks and activations as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Professional, can-do attitude
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Ability to operate under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work well with others and accept direction from supervisor
- Desire to learn more about special events, non-profits, and fundraising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and dependability
- Good judgement and strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects, boxes, etc.
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor's degree or pursuing
- Prior customer service experience a plus, preferably in sports and/or entertainment industry
- Experience working with non-profit organizations a plus
- Technologically proficient
Materials and Equipment Used:
- Office Equipment
- Tablet Devices
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.