Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Shoot community events, marketing materials and games as needed throughout the year.
- Organize and disperse photos from spring training, games, and community events for ease of access to members of the Club.
- Assist with the tagging and uploading of Twins archives.
- Convert scanned slides, film, and photographs into digital format.
- Assist with daily game day needs, including shooting corporate signage, pregame on-field ceremonies, first pitches, national anthems, flag raisers, and batting practice buddies.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in PhotoMechanic and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays, and/or all home games as needed.
- Experience and/or coursework in photography is preferred.
- Ability to lift items weighing as much as 35 pounds.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - November 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.