Opening Date: 30 Oct 2023
Full Time / Part Time: Variable Hours
Contract Type: Other Casual
Please note- this role will be home based focusing on Derbyshire/Lincolnshire region
Closing Date of Applications - 14th November 2023
Established in 2013, City Football Group is the world’s leading private owner and operator of football clubs, with total or partial ownership of thirteen clubs across the world. City Football Group also invests in other football related businesses and serves as a global commercial platform for our partners, whilst fulfilling our purpose of empowering better lives through football on a local and global scale, consistent with what “City” football has meant to people for over a century.
Our Winning Team
Our purpose is to empower better lives through football. We are proud of the role City Football Group clubs play in their localities, delivering positive economic, social and environmental impact through our operations and through programmes and activities that bring about meaningful, lasting change.
As a Casual Talent ID Scout , you will support the identification and assessment of youth players of potential interest for City Football Group (CFG) teams (Manchester City (main focus), New York City, Melbourne City) associated clubs (Yokohama F.Marinos, Shinju, Montevideo City Torque, Mumbai City, Lommel SK, Girona FC, ES Troyes AC and Palermo FC) and potential future clients.
1. Provide key support to our UK and International Youth Scouting & Recruitment Managers in the identification and assessment of youth players (U13 - U18) of potential interest in domestic games and tournaments.
2. To build an in-depth specialist knowledge and database of the youth (U13-U18) market to supplement a broad knowledge nationally.
3. Provide written performance reports from live games and/or video content to support the cross-checking of domestic /international talent.
4. Occasional national/International travel for cross-referencing of international and domestic talent.
5. Develop an in-depth knowledge and opinion of players within the existing CFG Academy age groups.
6. To contribute where possible to any projects that the Global Football Talent Management department may ask of you in support of the CFG teams and clients.
7 Promoting a positive market identity of the City Football Group with agents, representatives, clubs, federations, families and all key stakeholders
8. Support the Talent ID and recruitment process with video content from live and video-based talent identification on relevant players, as required within the needs of CFG.
What we are looking for
Welcome to your City
City Football Group is on a mission to become the world’s leading sports entertainment organisation, and we will continually push to achieve this with talented colleagues from diverse and wide-ranging backgrounds.
Those different perspectives and experiences will continue to help us empower better lives, create electric moments for the fans and seize opportunities for the future.
Positive impact that leads to lasting change is at the core of our values, if you want to be part of this forward movement, we welcome you
Job Segment: Database, Technology