The Houston Texans are in a season of growth and are seeking an individual for the position of Ticket Operations Manager.
Our Texans Teammate Habits:
- Dedication to the team
- Be adaptable
- Passion for work
- Win with integrity
- Own the outcome
The Texans CHARGE
Be Champions in Every Way by Cultivating Excellence and Fearlessly Evolving
Culture: Weattract the best and brightest professionals by nurturing core ideals such as character, hard work, discipline, and teamwork. We reward performances and demand a total commitment to excellence and a will to win in everything that we choose to do.
Basic Function: The Manager of Ticket Operations is responsible for overseeing the usage of all ticketing systems including training and setting parameters for access and availability. They will orchestrate all seating and parking needs for Houston Texans and Lone Star Sports and Entertainment events.
- Build and maintain ticket/event manifests along with price tables for all Houston Texans and Lone Star Sports and Entertainment (LSSE) events.
- Create event builds.
- Work with finance/accounting to manage event settlements and overall balancing of receipts for all Texans and LSSE ticketed events.
- Build and manage ticketing system user’s functionality and access by building a hierarchy for assorted user groups throughout the organization.
- Assist with setting procedures and protocols for event building, pricing and use of all ticketed events.
- Manage ticket, hospitality and parking inventory for sales, service and inventory for internal uses.
- Work with Analytics department when building events to assure integration matches Analytics’ needs.
- Build and manage ticketing aspects of non-Texans Gameday events i.e., Draft Day, Training Camp, LSSE events, etc.
- Lead all ticketing system user training and will work with managers to ensure staff are effectively using the ticketing system and following sales/service guidelines and protocols.
- Work with ticketing providers to ensure the organization is maximizing the ticket system efficiencies and opportunities.
- Perform all functions based on rules and policies of the National Football League.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Director of Ticket Operations and Vice President of Ticket Membership and Operations.
Subject to reasonable accommodations, position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- System administrator level proficiency in the use of Ticketmaster Archtics, Paciolan and/or Seat Geek ticketing systems and associated software programs.
- Experience in event inventory management including a familiarity with pricing strategies and dynamically pricing inventory.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple and diverse tasks in a time sensitive environment.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Comfortable developing learning modules and teaching staff on basic systems usage.
- Decision capabilities for decisions including system procedures and structure, budget development, asset allocation and pricing.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum three (3) years of sports/entertainment industry ticketing operations administration experience required.
- Minimum three (3) years of customer service experienced required.
Title: Ticket Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Senior Director of Ticket Operations
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.