As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world, we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
Join the team and support us on our mission.
We are actively seeking a successor in anticipation of the upcoming retirement of the current position holder.
FIFA tournaments are watched by billions of football fans around the world, who expect a high-quality viewing experience. Televising events of such magnitude is a massive undertaking in terms of technology, infrastructure, manpower and logistics. The Head of Host Broadcast Production is in charge of the development, planning and execution of the overall strategy for industry benchmark host broadcast productions, operations and services across all FIFA tournaments and events.
These are your key tasks:
- Lead the process of defining FIFA’s production editorial, technical and operational philosophy, standards and guidelines
- Lead the development and implementation of robust and cost-effective host broadcast production plans
- Procure, contract and assume daily management of external host broadcast and graphics suppliers
- Sustain the integration of FIFA football innovative technologies to enhance the game’s storytelling
- Oversee the planning and delivery of venue host and unilateral broadcast facilities
- Lead the site selection process as well as the design, planning, construction, operation and dismantling of international broadcast centers
- Conduct the design, setup and operation of signal transmission processes, enabling global distribution of live content
- Implement robust broadcast security measures
- Ensure development and execution of contingency plans to handle technical emergencies, with a view to seamless content delivery
- Ensure best practices and implementation of key learnings across events
- Benchmark other sport broadcasts and keep up to date with industry developments and trends
- Support the media partnership department in building and maintaining strong relationships with media rights licensees
- Work closely with the departments responsible for digital and non-live content production and delivery, identify synergies and ensure seamless integration
- Oversee and manage the host broadcast production department
- Produce and manage broadcast production budgets, forecasts and reports
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- Master's degree or similar higher education in broadcast production or related fields
- Significant experience at a senior level managing broadcast productions for major global sports properties
- Strong awareness of broadcast production, operations, technology and content delivery workflows
- Good knowledge of international industry players across the entire broadcast production chain
- Capacity to collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders, ensuring seamless cooperation
- Capacity to break new ground, look for unchartered territories and produce fresh ideas
- Fluent in English, any other FIFA language is an asset
PERKS & BENEFITS
The biggest benefit of a career at FIFA is the privilege to work for the beautiful game and create something that matters.
Alongside that privilege, we also offer some extra perks and benefits:
- Health and fitness: Regular football sessions for all abilities, plus on-site gym.
- Home office: Up to two days of home office per week if work permits and home office allowance for all.
- Language courses: Offered to all staff to aid personal and professional growth.
- Continuous learning: We care about your development and encourage internal mobility, offering a variety of training and education to help achieve it.
- Pension: Flexible pension benefits with generous employer contributions.
- Relocation assistance: A dedicated team will be on hand to support your relocation.
- Sustainability: We support all employees using public transport.
- Vacation: Maintain a healthy work/life balance with a generous vacation allowance.
- Volunteering: Make an impact beyond your regular role and bond with colleagues by volunteering with one of our partners.
We are FIFA, the global governing body for football.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 attracted more than 5 billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 was the greatest-ever FIFA Women's World Cup that inspired millions of girls and women around the globe. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have offices in Miami and Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.