The intern will assist the Ticket Operations Department with order processing, fulfillment, group ticket distribution, and other duties. The intern will be trained on all department policies/procedures including the use of all Ticketmaster software. It will be necessary for the intern to provide excellent customer service to other departments and our fans when processing ticket requests.
Duties and tasks:
- Process ticket orders via Archtics.
- Quality control for event/season setup on Archtics.
- Assist with setup for orders from Group Sales and Corporate Sales Departments.
- Support department with tasks related to fulfilling and servicing Season Ticket orders.
- Checkout clients at Open House events and New Business Events for the upcoming selling season.
- Contribute with tasks related to building the upcoming CBJ Season.
- Use the Plan Wizard function in Archtics to fulfill flex plans.
- Identify plan hierarchies, price codes, and pricing components in order to verify data for the upcoming season.
- Approximately 20 intern hours available in office each week.
- Internship timeline – May - August
- Must be enrolled in a college or university.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Previous experience with Archtics preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
*Please note this is an unpaid internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.