Position: Community Youth Soccer Coach
Department: Community Engagement
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Camps & Club Affiliates Manager
Status: Part-Time/Seasonal (non-exempt)
Charlotte Football Club is looking to hire part-time, youth soccer coaches for youth programs and various community initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to, afterschool programs, camps, and clinics. Coaches must have a passion for the game and the ability to channel it in a positive manner for teaching youth. Ideally, candidates will be looking to grow their coaching careers.
- In-person coaching and program administration for camps, clinics, after-school programs, and community initiatives.
- Create an inclusive atmosphere for all athletes while ensuring safety and well-being of athletes.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- Soccer playing experience.
- Experience working with youth.
- Must be flexible to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and/or holidays when needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Bi-lingual in Español
- CPR Certified
Skills for Success
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written communication.
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about coaching soccer.
- Must be ambitious and interested in growing and developing within the coaching profession.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Outdoors on the fields and some office work.
- Various weather conditions including extreme heat and inclement weather.
- Work varies based on schedule and business needs. Work schedule includes night and weekend hours.
Occasional bending, lifting and carrying of objects up to 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.