We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to ensure the preparation, upkeep and running of the Emirates Stadium and our other facilities, for all events and functions.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Administration of the staff maintenance system. Responding to reactive incident requests promptly in line with agreed response times and ensuring works are logged and allocated.
- Review prices for various products for the maintenance works to ensure the best price obtained.
- Monitor maintenance dashboards on a consistent basis and ensure contractor performances are checked and service level agreements are met.
- Liaise with the asset management team to ensure all maintenance records are assigned and checks are completed.
- Support with producing monthly insight reports that form part of the ‘Learning from Data’ meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate all maintenance in the Highbury Campus and Hale End. Completing regular checks and allocating work to each agency or contractor to obtain prices for proactive works.
- Proactively communicate with staff to keep them updated of work progress.
- Allocate work to the external contractors and perform checks to ensure work is completed in the required time and expected standard.
- Assist in the coordination and the allocation of the pre-match works with the contractors to ensure they have completed on time to sign off on match day.
- Arrange and coordinate regular meetings with contractors and relevant stakeholders.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with all outside broadcast operations and players schedules in relation to matchday, including but not limited to sharing schedules with all stakeholders.
What we are looking for
- A relevant accredited Health & Safety Level 3 certificate.
- An understanding of sporting industry environment.
- Proven ability to manage helpdesks.
- A working knowledge of building infrastructure.
- Excellent IT and administration skills, proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to read CAD Drawings.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Good knowledge of stadiums/arenas.
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Priority access to apply for match tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.