Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking positive and passionate individuals that are committed to becoming sales leaders in the sports and entertainment industry. This position is a 2 month career-growth oriented sales development program which will focus on developing the skills and knowledge needed to become a full-time representative. This position will serve as a platform to develop sales relationships that will transistion into a full-time role.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrate alignment with the company’s mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
- Commit to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices through weekly meetings and role-play sessions. Attend all other sales department meetings and customer service events as assigned.
- Develop and attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for SS&E Properties while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
- Consistently make outbound efforts to develop relationships, set face-to-face appointments (both externally and at the Frost Bank Center) and show seats to potential customers with the objective to close new business. Make 40+ outbound touchpoints daily.
- Look for ways to develop and grow new and existing customer relationships through prospecting, referrals and other ticket sales initiatives (sales booths, in-house events and off-site community events). Maintain electronic records of all customers and prospects with our CRM system.
- Greet, support, and serve current and potential clients daily and at games. Work games, nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Ability to prospect, develop, and maintain ongoing relationships with external clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude, customer service skills, and good oral and writte communication skills required.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.