Spurs Sports & Entertainment is seeking a versatile Producer to provide top-tier content for our San Antonio FC channels, it’s portfolio of partners, players, and fans. With a passion for soccer - purposeful storytelling, conceptualizing, and capturing content will be essential in this role. It is critical that the candidate be creative in their ability to produce quality content promoting both our individual players and team brand, resulting in a deeper connection with our fans.
The eligible candidate will collaborate and lead pre-production plans, conduct both field and studio-based shoots, and will be required to be take on an array of edits and roles to fit production needs. This role will require a strong ability to plan, prioritize and organize their diversified workload. This position will also be responsible for working alongside the Director of Content to create innovative Branded Content, as well as with the SAFC Social Media Manager.
During the SAFC offseason, this role will assist the Content Team produce top-tier content for other Spurs Sports & Entertainment channels.
**This position is FULL TIME**
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Create unique content across platforms that serve both the audience and our organization's brands.
- Execute all aspects of video content production including pre-production, filming, editing, delivery, and closeout.
- Showcase exceptional communication, collaboration, and organizational skillsets for both the team and the organization.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with fast deadlines while managing a diversified workload.
- Be available to cover all SAFC home games, practices, media sessions, player appearances, and branded content productions.
- A Bachelor’s degree, technical degree, or four years’ experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated professional experience working in a fast-paced production environment.
- Advanced knowledge of editing, videography, interview expertise, production planning, and creative lighting techniques including use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative passion for soccer, strong knowledge of the game, and endurance to manage a season.
- Strong decision making and the ability to produce and distribute work in real time.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and handle feedback with ease.
- Ability to show positive engagement and initiate meaningful collaborations with departments across the Spurs organization.
- Embody a positive, coachable, and respectful attitude towards peers, leaders, players, and coaches at all times.
- Strong teamwork aptitude and intrinsically motivated by the desire to see a group succeed as opposed to individual accolades.
- Confident and disciplined work ethic to produce efficiently on tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent relationship building and communication skills to include the ability to gain the trust of players, coaches and staff required.
- Alignment with SS&E’s Values and culture.
- Ability and desire to protect confidential information.
- This is a non-seasonal, full-time role, and applicant must be able to work flexible hours during the season and off-season - including evenings, weekends, summer events, and Holidays.