This position is responsible for management of content delviery for all franchise LED servers in place at Frost Bank Center, Toyota Field and The Rock at La Cantera. Responisibilities may also include the service and support of Daktronics Show Control systems and the physical LED panels. This role will also be responsible for assisting with training and knowledge sharing of event day LED Operators. This person should be a self starter and be available for nights, weekends, and holidays. This position may have opportunities for remote work.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned events and projects
- Organize and schedule incoming content for dedicated franchise locations
- Support and troubleshoot Daktronics Show Control and Live Clips systems
- Recognize and ensure quality control standards are in place and executed for media and displays
- Develop SOPs and best practices for operation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate of specialization in a related technology field of study
- Minimum of 5 years experience in live audio and video production and maintenance
- Formal training on Daktronics platforms is a must
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to sit in a single location for three to four hours.
- Ability to handle 20 pound hand held camera, while squatting, sitting, standing, walking for up to four hours
- Proven ability to recognize problems and resolve them in a timely manner and fashion
- Proven ability to handle pressure and function calmly in a sometimes chaotic environment
- Ability to adapt, demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy required.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Ability to show proficient in computer skills and basic software and operating systems.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Continuing education or certifications in the field of technology is preferred.
- A flexible dedicated work schedule, to include working nights, weekends and holidays is required.
- This job must be performed 100% on site.