We are looking for Guest Service Representatives to join our team this season! This position is responsible for assisting with the opening, closing and maintenance of Guest Services locations, completing event night paperwork and logging incidents into our tracking software before leaving the event. The representative will assist with various service initiatives and is responsible for general administrative assistance and other event coordination duties as assigned by their direct reports. The eligible candidate will support the Fan Experience Department in assuring all guests are treated like family and that memorable moments are created during their visit. The representative will project Spurs Sports & Entertainment company values (Integrity, Success & Caring) in all guest interactions.
The eligible candidate should meet a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: willing to work up to 29 hours a week and maintain flexible schedules that allow them to work evenings, weekends, holidays and some daytime events. They also must be comfortable working all SS&E franchise events, and contracted projects such as San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo, concerts, and family shows.
- Pay: $12.00/hour
- Hours/Week: up to 29hrs/week (Part-Time)
If interested please apply and join us at the AT&T Center, September 7th and 20th from 10am-2pm for on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
- Models our Service Standards while greeting guests and assisting with directions, seating and ticketing issues, accessibility needs, lost and found, and other service opportunities as they arise.
- Demonstrates creativity, persistence, “Arena Awareness” and knowledge related to the specific event to accurately and efficiently find the best possible options for our guests.
- Provides feedback, in an appropriate manner, to help improve the guest and staff experience and informs immediate supervisors of incidents and important information.
- Provides support to the Fan Experience Associate Manager and Fan Experience Coordinator in the form of executing service initiatives and assisting with event coordination needs.
- Accurately completes and submits event paperwork which also
- includes inventory control on items used for service recovery, log incidents into our tracking software, and ensures Guest Services locations are properly closed and well maintained at the end of each event night.
- Must have prior customer service experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change.
- Must be proficient at typing and using a computer.
- Must be able to work long and flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds, walk long distances, traverse stairs quickly, push wheelchairs with guests seated in them, and remain on their feet for an extended period of time.