We are looking for Team Attendants to join the Austin this season! This position is responsible for assisting the Austin Spurs Equipment Manager as well as other team staff for any game related work. The main responsibilities include, but not limited to: preparing home and visitors’ locker room, covering the court pre-, during, and post-games, helping visitors equipment managers, and up post-game breakdown and clean up
- Preparing home and visitors’ locker rooms.
- Assist with court coverage pre-game, during the game and post-game.
- Assist with visiting teams’ equipment and work with equipment managers.
- Assist with post-game breakdown and clean up.
- Support Equipment Manager as needed and other team staff for game-related work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- If attending high school, the candidate must have school grade average of C or higher.
- If attending college, the candidate must have 2.8 GPA or higher.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high-level positions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Strong good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs. on a regular basis