At Comcast Spectacor, we strive to win championships, deliver the best fan experience in sports and entertainment, and serve as a unifying force for the community. It matters how we get there. There is a standard.
- Dedicated - We work hard and get things done.
- Collaborative - We are great teammates. We put each other and the organization first.
- Innovative- We challenge the status quo. If there is a better way, we find it.
- Informed- We make decisions based on data and analysis. We know our stuff.
- Responsible- We are ethical stewards of the platforms, resources and access granted to us.
- Intentional - We are purposeful and consistent in building a culture that welcomes and respects everyone.
- We provide equal opportunities and treatment.
We hold ourselves accountable to the Standard.
Reports To: Group Events Coordinator at Wells Fargo Center
Hours Required: Must be available for 75% of Philadelphia Flyers & Philadelphia Wings Home Games for the 23-24 season and 50% of requested events.
Comcast Spectacor & Entertainment is seeking positive and enthusiastic individual to assist in the planning, coordination, and management of all Philadelphia Flyers & Philadelphia Wings game activations and non-gameday events. The game night team positions will start in August and go through the entire 2023-24 season. This is a part-time seasonal position(s) for Comcast Spectacor & Entertainment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs logistical duties needed to execute gameday promotions and assets for the sales & service teams.
- Membership activations include but not limited to penalty box, high five tunnel, locker room lounge, benchwarmers, and Zamboni rides.
- Assist sales team members with ice times, all inclusive packages, concourse performances, group photos, etc.
- Implementing pre- and post-game activations and experiences
- Assist in preparation for game days with office duties, promotional pack redemption, and membership fulfillment as well as in-seat deliveries.
- Be able to provide an energetic and welcoming experience for our guests.
- Effectively assemble large groups of people & communicate effectively.
- Be able to understand and retain knowledge of all products while running multiple events in one game.
- Exhibit the ability to problem solve, adjust on the fly and present excellent customer service.
- Available to execute dark day events and non-game day events.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be outgoing and willing to participate with promotions.
- Candidates must be innovative, proven self-starters; independent, energetic, and organized while possessing excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Take initiative and use best judgement as necessary.
- Create and maintain positive working relationships.
- Collaborate with staff across multiple departments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to details.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Call time for this position will be 3- 7 hours prior to puck drop.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.