Nashville SC Street Team members will serve as key community ambassadors for the Club at a variety of public events throughout Nashville and at home matches during the 2023 season. This group will be integral to the growth of the brand by interacting with potential and existing fans, providing information and collateral as well as ticketing opportunities. These motivated individuals also execute interactive contests and giveaways. Other opportunities within sponsorship, team-related activities, marketing and public relations may also exist as a part of this program.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong people and communication skills
- Collaborative personality who works well with others
- Ability to assist with seeking out and creating a calendar of events and appearances for the street team at festivals, parades, youth clubs, and other prominent Nashville events
- Facilitate activation at events, while providing superb customer service and displaying excitement about the organization
- Have a working knowledge of U.S. and international soccer, team promotions and current ticket programs (training will be provided)
- Distribute collateral during events and promotions
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of interactive tent and event display
- Available to work Nashville SC match days
- Must commit to the Nashville SC Street Team schedule which includes but is not limited to at least two (2) appearances per month
- Must have transportation, a good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) - preferred not required
- Weekday and weekend availability
- Experience working promotional events
- Moving and lifting objects that exceed 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.