Job Title: Director, Event Services
Department: Arena Administration, Event Services
Job Reports To: Chief Venue Officer
· Two (2) years professional sports team experience
· Two (2) years major venue experience
· Two (2) years’ prior management experience
· One (1) year venue changeover experience
· Undergraduate degree required, with a preference in hospitality, sports management or related field
· Proficient understanding of entertainment contracts and technical riders
· Proficient in CAD drawing program
· Basic Knowledge of TicketMaster system
· Computer experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and AutoCAD is preferred.
· Work long, uncommon hours including nights, holidays and weekends
Essential Physical Functions:
· The ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
· Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
· Must possess good hearing and vision.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others.
· Ability to climb portable and fixed ladders.
· Ability to work in extreme temperature changes from ice arena to outdoors in inclement weather.
· Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces for at least 8 hours per day.
· Ability to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods of time.
· Occasional work at heights of up to 110 ft.
· Excellent time management and organization skills; keen attention to detail.
· Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
· Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust.
Full Time Staff Perks: In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, (active the first of the month following hire date) all full-time employees of the Nashville Predators and entities (Ford Ice Center, F&M Bank Arena, SS&E) are eligible for the following: referral bonuses, 401K eligibility (after 1 year of employment), priority access to event presales at FMBA and Bridgestone Arena, tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, 19+ days of paid time off each year, work from home opportunities (if applicable), Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential.
Nashville Predators is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected] to request an accommodation.