At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
The Part-Time Credential Specialist is responsible for issuing credentials and accurately following basic administrative procedures for credential applications. This remote position has an 80% travel requirement, including weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet all credential guests in the Credentials Location.
- Issue credentials as directed.
- Fulfill credential requests utilizing the equipment provided.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all events, services, and procedures by reviewing event information sheets, guest services guides, and posted or verbal communication.
- Deal professionally, courteously, and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Travel: 80% travel during race season, typically from Thursdays through Sundays, with no duties during the off-season.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster ticketing software.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer conflicts should they arise.
- Read, write, and communicate effectively with co-workers and the general public.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at https://careers.nascar.com/ for consideration.
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.