At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
The NASCAR Foundation seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Coordinator, Marketing based in our Daytona Beach, Florida office.
The Coordinator, Marketing serves as content manager for all NASCAR Foundation digital platforms and advisor to Foundation team on best use of content for various communication channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of The Foundation website, including posting content, managing technical capabilities and overall operation of the site
- Oversee the development of all original, creative and editorial elements that reach the consumer, including but not limited to, news stories and feature articles, invitations, programs, signage, marketing collateral, etc. in support of Foundation programs and fundraising efforts.
- Development of communications calendars and reaching all social media and marketing deadlines
- Work alongside Senior Director, Programs and Marketing to ensure collaboration with NASCAR departments (NASCAR Digital, NASCAR Content, etc.) to elevate awareness of Foundation efforts
- Implement messaging efforts for marketing channels to include gathering content for various channels, posting content, and reporting on various efforts of The Foundation through use of marketing channels
- Serve as lead on story collection for use in various marketing outlets to include gathering and utilizing all assets available to tell The Foundation story (interviews, video, and photographs)
- Develop and implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategy to establish funding grant for SEO efforts to develop word purchase strategy to enhance search efforts; provide reports and analysis for SEO efforts
- Compile and produce various marketing and media reports
- Assist with Foundation’s direct mail program, to include overall calendar and strategy in addition to the development of creative assets and collaboration on backend logistics (data merge, acknowledgments, data entry, etc.)
- Collaborate with staff to recruit and manage Foundation interns to support all areas of the Foundation.
- Perform duties in donor database as needed
- Travel: 10% including weekends
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and minimum of one year of fundraising, sales, marketing, administration and/or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Proficient in company provided hardware and software, including MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe InDesign.
- Experience in fundraising software or similar databases.
- Ability to utilize website content management systems (Drupal, Word Press, etc.).
- Must possess a passion for the interactive space and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain productive, mutually beneficial relationships with management, professional staff, third-party partners/vendors, celebrity talent and media of all types.
- Must have advanced writing and editing skills for editorial and web production.
- The physical demands described here are perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.